1. To gain entry a valid membership card must be shown.
2. The silver membership card is valid for standard entry at off-peak opening times until the date shown on the card inclusive. The gold membership card is valid for standard entry at both peak and off-peak opening times until the date shown on the card inclusive. Neither card is valid during private functions or ticketed events. Peak times are dictated by Derbyshire and Staffordshire Councils school holidays combined.
3. In order to complete the membership application you must supply 2 passport sized photographs. One will be used on the pass and one will be kept on file. The pass is non-transferable and can only be used by the named child pictured.
4. A responsible adult (over 16 years old) must accompany the child and remains responsible for the child at all times.
5. The normal rules of play apply, in particular children must be under 148cm tall to play and socks must be worn by everyone on the playframe.
6. Entry is subject to availability; at busy periods there may be a wait to enter and admission may be limited to a 2 hour session. We reserve the right to refuse admission.
7. An email address must be supplied to which we may send information regarding your membership, notification of events etc. We will not pass your details onto third parties.
8. Party discount at time of printing is a free place for the birthday child at their own Simply Softplay Party or Jungle Jamboree, or if preferred a £7.95 discount may be applied towards other types of party instead. Only 1 party discount per child per membership year is permitted. Parties are subject to availability and choice of date and time is not guaranteed.
9. Membership offers have no monetary value or alternative. Special offers are made on a discretionary basis and availability may be limited.
10. We reserve the right to alter our opening hours without notice. We are closed on New Year’s Day, Easter Sunday, Christmas Day and Boxing Day.
11. Damaged or defaced cards will not be accepted.
12. Lost or stolen cards should be reported immediately, we may replace them at our discretion.
13. JANGALA Softplay accepts no responsibility for any loss of or damage to any personal property, nor for any personal injury, howsoever caused whilst visiting JANGALA.
14. JANGALA Softplay provides a very limited amount of parking for the use of customers but does not accept any responsibility for vehicles or their contents. We politely request that you park considerately and legally whilst visiting JANGALA.
15. With the exception of baby food only food and drink purchased from JANGALA may be consumed on the premises.
16. For customers paying monthly the first payment must be made at the time of application and cancellation is not permitted during the first 12 months of membership. For customers paying yearly no refunds will be given for unused time due to cancellation during the membership term.
17. ADULTS USING THE PLAYFRAME DO SO AT THEIR OWN RISK; JANGALA does not accept responsibility for any injuries sustained howsoever caused.
18. Membership maybe withdrawn without refund from individuals disregarding these rules and / or behaving inconsiderately towards other customers. Management decision is final.